CHECK-IN from 8:00 to 12:00 or by prior arrangement
CHECK-OUT from 8:00 to 12:00 or by prior arrangement
Guests staying at Youth Hostel Punkl pay at arrival.
The reception is open as follows: Mondays to Fridays from 7:00 to 15:00. Should you arrive outside of the opening hours you can contact us on the mobile phone.
Youth Centre: Mondays to Fridays from 7.00 to 15.00
Silence at night time: from 22.00 to 6.00
ACT RESPECFTULLY TOWARDS OTHER GUESTS AND THE BUILDING
Guests should act respectfully towards others. Any damage or theft that might occur will be reported and the doers will be held responsible.
SAFETY OF VALUABLES
We shall not be held responsible or liable for any kind of theft, loss or damage suffered by you.
GENERAL AND PERSONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- 1. Every guest is provided with free bedding, towels and bath maths. Fresh items are available free of charge at the reception after five nights of use.
- Slippers which should be used in rooms are available at the reception.
- The use of launderette has to be paid extra.
- During their stay, guests at the hostel clean after themselves (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, handing in the bedding, towels and the bath math).
- We shall not be held responsible for any kind of injuries.
- Alcohol is allowed in the ground floor and outdoors.
- It is not allowed to store any kind of food in the rooms. Food should be kept in the kitchen and marked with name and the date of departure.
- It is prohibited to possess any kind of weapon or drugs in Youth Hostel Punkl. In case of find they shall be seized and reported to the police.
- We kindly ask you to keep your room keys at hand for identification.
- Visitors are allowed only in the ground floor.
- It is not allowed to stay at Youth Hostel Punkl if all expenses have not been covered.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed.
- 1. The fire exit and emergency exits are clearly marked. Get familiar with the location of fire alarms and fire extinguishers. Follow the instructions on the fire safety sheet and of the personnel.
- Požarni red in zasilni izhodi so jasno označeni. Poučite se o lokaciji gasilnikov in požarnih alarmov. Upoštevajte požarni red in navodila osebja.
- Smoking in Youth Hostel Punkl is not allowed.
- Electrical or gas cookers, heaters and similar heating appliances are not allowed in the rooms.
- In case of intentional triggering the fire alarm without any real reason or if the alarm is triggered due to smoking, guests will be charged with the expenses of the fire intervention.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THAT THE GUESTS FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES?
Building owner, manager, staff and the security service are entitled to check the following of the house rules at any time and without the approval of the guests.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE HOUSE RULES IS PUNISHIBLE BY
If you fail to comply with the house rules, every person listed in the previous item is entitled to:
- remove you from the hostel and ban you from entering,
- temporarily seize your belongings,
- charge you for the damage caused and all the expenses that occurred due to your fault,
- call the police.
If you need any clarification, please talk to the receptionist.